Free Shipping & Returns on all U.S. continental orders.
Playful Saturday evenings start in MARIE. A transitional wood clog made with sustainable Chilean wood, a cute little sling back, a wearable heel and a peep toe. MARIE has a cool butted seam up the front, brass metal studs and double stitching complete this vegetable tanned leather heel perfect for your season transitions.
- Chrome free, vegetable tanned leather
- Handmade by Real People
- Leather upper w/ peep toe and metal studs
- Sling Back wood heel w/ antique buckle
- Chilean pine wood bottom, serrated plate for traction
- 3 in. heel height, 1 in. platform
- Made in Leon, Mexico
Chrome Formaldehyde Free Leather
One of a Kind Finishes
Sustainably Sourced Wood Bottoms
Our wooden heels and wedges are individually cut and use only sustainably sourced Chilean Pine. We work with a vendor that replants ten trees for every one they cut down, in an active effort to combat deforestation and improve our ecosystem.
|Default child SKU||F399015-CLTD-6|
|Fit Guide||Runs Small|