Every girl needs love and a pair of leather western boots, and Tania is the one you have been longing for. All the craftsman details Tania has to offer include an O-ring faux harness with arrow inlays, an angled ankle opening with hand-woven whipstitch details, classic toe bug stitch, and a pop of red inside. Pair Tania with dresses or denim; she is the short vintage leather cowboy bootie that will be known for breaking hearts.
- Chrome and formaldehyde free, vegetable tanned leather
- Classic western topstitched details, ankle harness and inner zipper
- Red leather lined, pull tab
- Goodyear welted leather outsole
- Leather wrapped hollow 2.5 in. heel and 4.5 in. shaft
- Handmade in Leon, Mexico