Deuce is the epitome of classic western style in women's mid-calf cowboy leather boots. With pointed toes and traditional slanted heels, these boots exude timeless elegance. Unique stitching patterns showcase attention to detail, while our signature vegetable-tanned leather and finishes provide an aged look, enhancing their rustic charm. Equipped with an inside-zipper for ease and a slim fit, these boots are a perfect blend of comfort and modern, yet classic western style. Ideal for cold weather, they can effortlessly elevate your style even on warmer days, making them a versatile addition to your wardrobe.
- Chrome and formaldehyde-free vegetable tanned leather
- Western-inspired mid-calf boot with unique stitching details, blue leather lining, and inside-zip for an easy, secure fit
- Traditional western welted construction with lemonwood pegs and durable leather sole
- 1.75 inch stacked leather heel with textured rubber heel lift for traction
- 12 inch circumference (top of shaft), 9 inch shaft height
- Handmade in North America’s shoe capital, León, Mexico