Free Shipping & Returns on all U.S. continental orders.
Take a Bow.
Heard that saying dance like no one is watching? Well, SHIRIN II is up to the challenge. Get up ‘n dance, mosh, polka, merengue, rumba, or whatever you are feeling. An adorable adjustable width ghillie tie up sandal with all over cuts outs and a back zip, SHIRIN II is everything you wanted for the upcoming warm weather. Lightweight outsole and squishy, comfy insole will have you moving all over that dance floor. SHIRIN II, take a bow.
- Chrome and formaldehyde free, vegetable tanned leather
- Ghillie tie front sandal with a back zip
- All over cutout details
- Red leather lined, cushioned insole, XL Extralight® scalloped platform outsole
- 1.5 in. heel, 1. in. platform, 3.25 in shaft
- Handmade and hand finished in Leon, Mexico
Chrome Formaldehyde Free Leather
Vegetable Tanned Leathers
One of a Kind Finishes
XL EXTRALIGHT® Outsole
These Eco-Friendly outsoles are made in Italy using a cell-foam material that does not contain harsh or heavy metal materials, making them formaldehyde free, chrome free, and phthalate free. As its name suggests, it is lightweight, soft to the touch, and extremely comfortable, making it suitable for everyday wear.
|Default child SKU||F399047-BKLX-6|
|Fit Guide||True To Size|