CANADA - TAUPE MD
Free Shipping & Returns on all U.S. continental orders.
Embrace the Western-chic trend with our CANADA bootie and make a bold impression. Made with excellent craftmanship and detail in mind, this Goodyear welted bootie features soft vegetable tanned leather, an O-ring harness ankle wrap, and Western-inspired stitching. From farmhouse to festival, look amazing everywhere in CANADA.
- Chrome and formaldehyde free vegetable tanned leather
- Handstitched western detailing, flat metal stud accents
- Sculptural V-cut sides for a feminine edge
- Made to last with a Goodyear welted outsole
- Leather stacked, 1.75 in. heel and 6 in. shaft
- Made in Leon, Mexico
Chrome Formaldehyde Free Leather
Vegetable Tanned Leathers
Individually Stacked Leather Heels
Our lower heels are made by stacking layers of leather together, one at a time, then shaping and molding them individually. This has been the traditional method of heel construction for centuries, and we believe it is a sign of true quality and craftsmanship. It is now only done in handmade footwear, honoring the craft of the Cobbler.
|Fit Guide||True To Size|
Review this Product
How would you rate this product?