RETURN POLICY: BED|STÜ will gladly accept returns on items in their original condition within 30 days of the original invoice date from customers who purchased their BED|STÜ product from the Bedstu.com website. Item(s) must not be worn, damaged, altered or washed and include all original product packaging – boxes, shoe boxes, plastic bags, tissue, etc. All returns are subject to inspection. If the product is found to be worn and in not resalable condition, a refund will be denied. At the customer's expense and request, used product will be shipped back. To avoid scuff marks, we strongly recommend walking on a carpeted area when trying on footwear. We will only accept returns for items purchased at Bedstu.com. All other returns must be taken to the original point of purchase.
Can I order a style that is not featured on the website?
- At this time, only in-stock styles are featured on our website. If your favorite style or size is not listed, please contact us, and we will find an authorized retailer in your area. Please make sure to specify your city and state and the style, color, and size you are looking for when submitting the request.
Where is the closest authorized retailer in my area?
- Select BED|STÜ products can be found at hundreds of authorized retailers across the United States. To find the nearest store in your area, please contact us with your city and state, and we will find an authorized retailer in your area.
Do you offer repair services?
- We do not offer repair services at this time however most of our shoes are handcrafted and have the ability to be resoled at most local cobblers.
What is a Good Year welted sole?
- This process is the traditional method for the manufacturing of mens dress shoes and it takes its name from the inventor who came up with the original hand sewn method. The benefit of a dress shoe which is made using the Goodyear welt construction is that the system allows for a constant flow of air to flow through the shoe, which keeps the shoes ventilated, durable and strong.
What is the best way to care for my BED|STÜ shoes?
- If this product gets dirty, clean it off with a damp cloth and leave it to dry away from strong heat sources and direct sunlight. Polish with a soft cloth, using a natural leather cream containing no solvents. Suede leathers should be brushed with a soft bristled brush without using creams.
How do I find my shoe size?
- Women’s styles range from sizes 6 – 11.
Men’s styles range from sizes 7 – 13.
To find out your correct size, please use the table below. Should a particular shoe fit vary from normal, we will advise you accordingly in the product decription. We aim to provide advice as best we can in regards to sizing, but unfortunately we cannot guarantee sizing for individual customers.
|WOMEN ||MEN |
Would the shoes I order look same as on the photo?
- The distinctive finishing on the leathers of BED|STU product is created in our workshops one piece at a time. This unique hand finishing process results in no two products ever looking the same. The differences in tone and texture are a statement to their authenticity which we proudly stand behind.
How do I determine my belt size?
- Belts are sized in inches and should be ordered 2 inches larger than your pants size. To find out what size you wear, first decide whether you will be wearing the belt around your waist or lower on your hips. For waist belts, take a measurement around your natural waistline (at the belly button). This is normally the smallest part of your torso. For hip belts, take a measurement around the fuller part of your hips where your jeans will normally fall. Refer to chart below.
TIP: Use a belt that you already own and that fits you well to find your belt size! Lay out the belt and measure from one end (not including the buckle) to the hole that you most frequently use.
How long does it take to process my order?
- Orders are generally processed within 24 hours (Monday-Friday, excluding holidays). Your card is authorized when the order is placed to verify that the funds are available. We do not charge your credit card until your order has been shipped.
Is ordering online secure?
- BED|STÜ is proud to offer our customers a safe and secure shopping experience. We use the highest level of security on our website. All credit card information is encrypted, protecting against disclosure to third parties.
Why is my card being declined if there are sufficient funds in my account?
- If you are receiving an error message after entering your payment information, please double check to make sure that you entered the following information correctly:
- - Your name as it appears on the card
- Billing address on file with your card issuer
- Card number
- Card Verification Number
- Card expiration date
- If you are still experiencing problems, please call your card issuing bank for further details.
Is sales tax added to my order?
- By law, we are required to charge sales tax on orders shipped within the state of California and other applicable states.
Can I pay by check or money order?
- At this time BED|STÜ cannot accept cash, CODs, checks, or money orders.
What are the available shipping methods?
- BED|STÜ currently offers FREE UPS Ground shipping within the United States for all orders! At your request and for an additional cost, we will ship any order via Next Day Air, 2-Day Air.
When will my order get shipped out?
- BED|STÜ works hard to get your order processed and shipped as soon as possible. Orders received before 1:00pm PST Monday – Friday will ship same day via UPS. Any order received after 1:00pm PST Monday – Friday, on the weekend, or on observed holidays will be shipped on the next available business day. Please note this applies to in-stock items only.
How long will it take to receive my order?
- If your order is received after 1:00pm PST, in-stock items will ship on the next available business day, excluding observed holidays. When your order has been shipped, you will receive an email confirmation with your UPS tracking number. Please note, Saturday delivery is not available. Listed below are the estimated delivery times:
- UPS Ground: Allow 5-7 business days for delivery
- UPS 2-Day Air: Allow 2 business days for delivery
- UPS Next Day Air: Allow 1 business day for delivery
Do you offer international shipping?
- At this time we ship to Canada, Australia, U.K, France, Italy, Germany and more countries. We are working on adding more countries to the list. For international ordering information click here.
Do you ship to military addresses?
- Unfortunately, at this time, BED|STÜ is not shipping to APO/FPO/DPO addresses.
What are the observed holidays?
- We have a standard holiday observance schedule. We are not open on New Years Day, Christmas, 4th of July, and other regular holidays throughout the year.
How do I return something I purchased at Bedstu.com?
- All domestic returns are free. Simply contact us 888-235-9877 or please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to start the return process. We recommend sending your return shipment using our prepaid trackable UPS label.
How long does it take to process my refund?
- Refunds are generally processed within 5-7 days upon receiving your return shipment. Once we initiate the credit to the original payment method, the actual date that the refund is posted to your account is determined by your card company. Please be patient, it may take up to two billing cycles for the credit transaction to appear on your statement. For exact posting dates, please contact that company directly for further assistance.
How will I be refunded for a return?
- The original method of payment will be refunded for returns received within 30 days of the original invoice date and accompanied by an original order ID number. Please be aware of your original purchase date and take the necessary steps to ensure that we receive your return item(s) before the 30 day time period.
How do I return an item(s) I received as a gift?
- If you received an item purchased at Bedstu.com as a gift, we will be happy to conduct a return if the item(s) has not been worn, altered or washed and includes all original packing - boxes, shoe boxes, plastic bags, tissue, etc. Original order ID number, customer’s name and/or email address will be required to locate the purchase information.
What is BED|STÜ's Warranty?
- 6 MONTH LIMITED EXCHANGE AGAINST DEFECTS FOR MERCHANDISE PURCHASED THROUGH BEDSTU.COM WEBSITE. BED|STÜ footwear products are warranted against defects in craftsmanship and materials within 6 months of purchase. Upon review, if a defect is found in one of our products as the result of normal use, BED|STÜ footwear will repair the defect or exchange the product. We will only review defect claims for items purchased at bedstu.com. All other defect claims must be taken to the original point of purchase. If the product is found not to be defective, you may request to have the product returned to you at your expense.